CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ole Brook Fest, Brookhaven, MS

Well I must say that Saturday was a crazy day! I woke up to thunder that morning and just about cried!! I couldn't believe that it was rainy and overcast. We actually were able to set up the tent and display during the 30 minutes it didn't rain that morning...but it continued to rain for several hours! My wonderful husband kept telling me that it was okay and everything will be fine! And it was! The sun came out (a little), the rain stopped and the shoppers emerged. We had a very succesful day and I look forward to going back next year.

Here are some photos of the nasty rain that morning...I didn't get any pictures after that because we stayed busy...which is a VERY good thing.
Don't worry, this wasn't our tent, but I felt so bad for these guys.
My attempt to have a KnitWhits sign...I hung the letters with cute ribbon.
The pool of water behind our tent that grew larger and larger and larger during the morning...we kept having to move our buckets and chairs further away!

0 comments: