CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Just to clarify...

When I read back over that last post it almost sounded like I was not doing KnitWhits anymore! JUST TO CLARIFY...I'm just taking a break from doing markets/shows!!! I will still be selling my tie-dye and making new items when ordered!! The Clinton Market is done for the year and the Belhaven Market just goes through December. They are both closed for the months of January, February and March. We may look at doing the Double Decker Festival in Oxford next year along with some other larger festivals. SO, I hope I didn't confuse anyone!! Also, I am going to look into setting up and Etsy store. I think this would work for our family next year rather than doing a show every Saturday. Thanks again and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

0 comments: