CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Great Day At The Market

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who came and supported me at the market...And a huge thanks also to those who couldn't be there but called or emailed! I have such wonderful family and friends and I wouldn't be able to do this without you. We had a great time on Saturday and even made some sales...Yay! I look forward to more Saturdays at the Belhaven Market and maybe even the Clinton Market. (Thanks Amber for looking into that for me!)
Again, thanks to everyone who is reading this...customers, family, friends and those just looking. I must say that my husband is so wonderful to help me get this venture going and I'm so blessed to have him. And KnitWhits wouldn't even exist if it weren't for my precious son, Whit...I will always have him as my inspiration!

0 comments: