CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Update...

Just a few updates...
*I will be at the Greater Belhaven Market again this Saturday (Aug. 30) from 9am-1pm. I would love for you to stop by and say hello!!

*I will be at the Clinton Olde Town Market on Sept. 6th from 8am-12noon. My good friend and Clinton resident, Amber Gray, will be helping out at the KnitWhits booth. I will have a LARGE amount of new tie-dyed items, including these new items...baby bunting, "girly" onesies, double lettuce edge pants & long sleeve top and long sleeve dress and diaper covers. Come check it out!

*If you have placed an order with me please know that I'm waiting on a shipment before I can dye a new batch. Once this shipment arrives I will get your order done ASAP!! I appreciate your patience and thanks for your order!! I will contact you as soon as your item is ready.

0 comments: